Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome & a Big Thank You

Thanks to my new followers and welcome to my new Blog for Salex Photography. I plan to be very busy this year with my photography business, Salex Photography. Things are starting to take off already and I couldn't be happier. The name Salex is a hybrid of my 2 daughters names. There's Alexia, the oldest at 8, and Samantha ,who just turned 2 last month. So we have... Sa   lex. It works for me. Besides, it is a constant reminder of one of the reasons I work so hard to be the best I can be at what I do. When I am out shooting pictures somewhere I know  I have a family who Loves and depends on me. They are cheering me on and I will make them proud. So thank you all for being a part of this endeavor. I hope to some how make you proud too. That sounds cheesy,I know, but it is a great feeling to know you have people in your corner rootin' for you.

Thanks,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment