Saturday, February 25, 2012

Welcome Corey -Newborn Session

     Baby Corey was born on January 27 at 6:48 in the morning. He weighed in at six pounds six ounces and was 18 and three quarter inches long. Needless to say, Mom, Dad, and big brother Desmond were excited to welcome him in to our world... and so am I!     Corey is sooo cute. He has those adorable baby cheeks that are just too irresistible, and look at all that hair. He will be handsome for sure.
     I first met Corey's family about a year and a half ago when they found me through a Google search. They were new to the area and wanted some fall family pictures to preserve the newness of their family. About a year later I was contacted again. This time to document this families transformation, you see Mommy was having a baby...again. We met once again at the Morris Arboretum in Philadelphia. We spent some time there talking and taking pictures and I was getting to know the family just a little bit more. Moving on to February, we met yet again. This time it was at their house for the newborn session. This was where I met Corey. He is a fine looking baby. He was mostly cooperative and aside from a little power glitch (LOL) everything went well. Of course I am always happy to get a good review for my work and this time it was beyond my expectations. Corey's mom cried...WOW.  She wrote this...at about 3:30 am
 
"Hi Craig,
As you can tell by the time that I am sending this message I am up with Corey:) I love the photos! I was actually moved to tears looking at Corey and Desmond...
God is so good!

Thanks for your time and for sharing your gift with us!
With warm regards,
Octavia
 









It has been both a pleasure and an honor to be the man behind the lens for these pictures. Here are a few of them, I hope you like them.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment