Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter's not so bad...

Ok so I know that most people don't think of getting their engagement pictures done in the snow, rain or sleet...but how about all of that in a single day? Well Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending most of the day with a couple who didn't mind at all. To say they were troopers doesn't really give them enough credit. I mean it was nasty outside. So we did what we could to keep warm. We began near the Adventure Aquarium on the Camden water front almost underneath the Ben Franklin Bridge and then we hopped in our vehicles and drove off to Haddonfield NJ for some more pictures. A few warm calories by way of Starbucks and later on we grabbed a bite at the British Chip Shop We even ducked into a church for some warmth. So yes it was cold and wet but we had lots of fun and I got the chance to know these new friends just a little bit more. Boy oh boy do I love what I do... even if the weather is lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment